Why Use All About Honeymoons?
Your romantic vacation, honeymoon, or destination wedding can be planned without the help of an expert. However, you will have to set a lot of time aside to research and communicate with airlines, hotels, tour companies, wedding coordinators, and many others to ensure everything is planned to near perfection. This can be very stressful and, in the end, cost you a lot of money and heart ache if you make a mistake. This is a very special time in your life and you deserve the very best travel and wedding experience possible.
Our Romance Travel Specialists are trained in both the travel and wedding industry and most of our Specialists are Certified Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Planners. This training and expertise can be very helpful and we know you want this experience to be wonderful and memorable. We want to make sure you and your guests are well taken care of and that all of the little details are handled so that you can let go of the stress and enjoy this very special time in your life.
All About Honeymoons builds a relationship with each of our customers so that we can personalize your trip to your vision. By doing this, we can ensure that you find the destination that fits your idea of romance and find ways to make the experience even more memorable by incorporating extra details like VIP service, rose petals in the bath, couples massages, romantic candle light dinners on the beach, and more.
The best part is that having this peace of mind comes at no cost to you. The travel industry pays our Romance Travel Specialists to ensure that you have a great experience. For the same price that you would find in booking a hotel stay or trip yourself online, you get the assistance and expertise of one of our Specialists who will handle every detail that may arise. When you choose All About Honeymoons, ease and peace of mind are included. We thank you for considering us and we look forward to providing you with an excellent romantic experience, wherever you would like to go. Why would you want to be the travel agent for the most important travel event in your life? Call your local All About Honeymoons & Destination Wedding Specialist today!
Why Use a Romance Travel Specialist?
You’re invited to compare All About Honeymoons professional, personalized service against any others...
- The Best Value for Your Travel Dollar. We research a wide variety of travel suppliers, shopping for the best service and value. We let you know about special promotions and can advise you on the quality of a particular product to ensure it meets your needs.
- Convenient One-Stop Shopping. You’ll save time and money with a travel agent handling every aspect of your trip, from air tickets, transfers, car rentals and lodging to excursions and much more.
- Customer Advocate. Encounter a problem during your trip? Your Romance Travel Specialist will go to bat for you to ensure that the issue is resolved before, during, and/or after travel. We want to be your travel company for life.
- Professional Guidance. The travel industry can be quite complicated and overwhelming. It’s comforting to know your travel agent will help you decipher the information and make sure you are adequately informed and prepared. We know the business and will work hard to make sure you are at the right resort to meet your desires and will not leave anything to chance. Your romantic travel experience is important to us too!
- Personalized Service. We're not some impersonal voice or website. We're right here, a local business and members of the community. We will take the time to understand your travel needs and expectations.
- Unbiased Information. Our travel suppliers work for us and you, not the other way around.
- Trust. We’re not some anonymous website or long distance number. We’re a local business in your community. We are here when you need to reach us.
3 Myths about Using a Travel Agent
In this age of the internet, some people are opting to search out, plan and book their own vacations online. While the internet is a great tool for research, the trend is now shifting back to using a travel consultant/agent, as the informed traveler knows that the quality and service that a good agent will provide for them is invaluable. Listed below are some of the more common misconceptions that lead to this initial online trend.
- It Costs More to Use a Travel Agent. Not the case at all, even though consumers have access to a multitude of “lowest price” sites. Cheapest is not always best. Your travel agent looks for a quality product with preferred, reputable travel wholesalers that have been negotiated with to provide competitive pricing and/or upgraded values. You don't pay more for the same product when you use a travel agent; you receive quality and value, plus the added bonus of services a good agent can provide!
- Travel Agents Charge a Fee for Their Services. Travel Agents do not charge additional fees. They are compensated for their time and services from the travel wholesalers that we purchase our products through. This fee is already incorporated into the pricing and is NOT an additional charge regardless of whether you purchase it yourself online; except you have the additional benefit from have the services of a Romance Travel Specialist. Let a professional assist you and do the legwork and research for you so you can start dreaming about your honeymoon, instead of worrying about how to make it happen. When you book online that provider keeps the money, provides little service and you do all the work. Really, why would you book on the internet if you can get the same price with local personal service?
- Travel Agents Do Not Have My Best Interest in Mind, They Just Want to Make a Sale. Travel agents, like anyone else, try to earn a living, this much is true, but, choosing a career as a travel agent isn't a decision made out of a love for money. A good agent does what is best for their client even if it's advising them against an option that would better benefit the agent financially.
We know you have other choices. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and integrity; repeat business and referrals are crucial to our service oriented industry.
A recent segment on the Today Show (February 24, 2011) highlights the risks in booking your vacation online. For any important trip, it is best to speak with a professional agent who has visited and knows the destination you are considering.